List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:February 16 2011 1:22pm
Subject:RE: best load balancing method for MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
The load balancing is fairly straight-forward, a simple round-robbing over all available
servers is a reasonable approach and so I'd expect most load balancers would work. Note
that if you the JDBC connector (Connector/J) then you can do some of the load
balancing/failover directly.

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry16 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clustersushant chawla16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterWagner Bianchi16 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry17 Feb
        • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke18 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterEber Duarte22 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJeff Sturm17 Feb