List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:sushant chawla Date:February 16 2011 10:03am
Subject:Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
Have you gone through the docs of NDB cluster provided by MySQL itself?

Regards
Sushant Chawla

On Wed, Feb 16, 2011 at 3:29 PM, laehr mistry <laehr.mistry@stripped>wrote:

> Hello
>
> Please suggest me which is the best way or method to Load balance MySQL
> cluster's mysqld nodes used in production.
>
> Can we use F5 Big-IP LTM to load balance MYSQL?
>
> Thanks and Regards
> Laehr

Thread
best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry16 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clustersushant chawla16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan16 Feb
    • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterWagner Bianchi16 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL Clusterlaehr mistry17 Feb
        • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke18 Feb
      • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterEber Duarte22 Feb
  • Re: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJason Brooke16 Feb
  • RE: best load balancing method for MySQL ClusterJeff Sturm17 Feb