List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Wagner Bianchi Date:February 7 2011 2:52pm
Subject:Re: Hibernate - locking tables
View as plain text
Hi Martinez,

I understand the unique and efficient way to lock tables on MySQL Cluster
SQL NODES is using "SINGLE-USER MODE". LOCK TABLES [WRITE | READ] will work
as expected, but, using only one SQL NODE. You'll LOCK TABLE t1 TO WRITE on
SQL NODE 1, but your application will can access the same table through the
SQL NODE 2 and write to that table.

Let us know more about your project and perhaps we can help you.

Best regards.
--
Wagner Bianchi

2011/2/7 Diego Martínez <tabarem@stripped>

> Hi,
>
> Members of the list have experience using MySQL Cluster through Hibernate?
> am worried, because I understand that MySQL Cluster does not support
> locking
> tables for example.
>
> Do you know design patterns to use this new engine?
>
> Best regards, Diego Martínez

Thread
Hibernate - locking tablesDiego Martínez7 Feb
  • Re: Hibernate - locking tablesWagner Bianchi7 Feb
    • Re: Hibernate - locking tablesDiego Martínez8 Feb
      • Re: Hibernate - locking tablesFrazer Clement8 Feb
        • Re: Hibernate - locking tablesDiego Martínez8 Feb
          • RE: Hibernate - locking tablesAndrew Armstrong8 Feb
            • Re: Hibernate - locking tablesDiego Martínez11 Feb