List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:December 18 2010 8:30am
Subject:Re: What version to use
View as plain text
Hi Peter
you can learn whats new in 7.1 via the New Features whitepaper:
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql_wp_cluster7_architecture.php

and on-demand webinar:
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/on-demand-webinars/display-od-529.html

note that registration on mysql.com is needed for both of these

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605
Twitter: @matkeep

Thread
What version to usePeter Sørensen17 Dec
  • Re: What version to useGeert Vanderkelen17 Dec
    • Re: What version to useMat Keep18 Dec
    • RE: What version to usePeter Sørensen20 Dec
      • RE: What version to useAndrew Morgan20 Dec