List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:December 18 2010 8:30am
Subject:Re: What version to use
View as plain text
Hi Peter
you can learn whats new in 7.1 via the New Features whitepaper:

and on-demand webinar:

note that registration on is needed for both of these

Geert Vanderkelen wrote:
> Hi Peter,
> On Dec 17, 2010, at 13:01 , Peter Sørensen wrote:
>> Hi,
>> I am a little uncertain on what version to use. I'm currently using 7.09 but when
> I google around it seems
>> that the versions after 7.1 and forward require a commercial license. Is that the
> case?
>> Or can I stick with the open source version.
> MySQL Cluster is released under the GPL, you can use it, respecting the license of
> course :)
> v7.1 is the way to go yes. Don't wait on Linux distributions to catch up.
> Cheers,
> Geert

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605
Twitter: @matkeep

What version to usePeter Sørensen17 Dec
  • Re: What version to useGeert Vanderkelen17 Dec
    • Re: What version to useMat Keep18 Dec
    • RE: What version to usePeter Sørensen20 Dec
      • RE: What version to useAndrew Morgan20 Dec