List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:December 17 2010 12:23pm
Subject:Re: What version to use
View as plain text
Hi Peter,

On Dec 17, 2010, at 13:01 , Peter Sørensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am a little uncertain on what version to use. I'm currently using 7.09 but when I
> google around it seems
> that the versions after 7.1 and forward require a commercial license. Is that the
> case?
> Or can I stick with the open source version.

MySQL Cluster is released under the GPL, you can use it, respecting the license of course
:)
v7.1 is the way to go yes. Don't wait on Linux distributions to catch up.

Cheers,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen
Oracle, MySQL Senior Support Engineer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Juergen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven

Thread
What version to usePeter Sørensen17 Dec
  • Re: What version to useGeert Vanderkelen17 Dec
    • Re: What version to useMat Keep18 Dec
    • RE: What version to usePeter Sørensen20 Dec
      • RE: What version to useAndrew Morgan20 Dec