List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Peter Sørensen Date:December 16 2010 8:39am
Subject:RE: monitor ndb manager
View as plain text
Hi Geert,

The version I get with Ubuntu 10.04LTS is unfortunately 7.09 and not 7.1
so I don't have the ndbinfo possibility. I would prefer that is was the
monitoring server (nagios) that did the checking. I'am ware that I could
write my own handling using the C/C++ API.

Anyway thanks for the pointers

Regards

Peter