List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:December 16 2010 8:30am
Subject:Re: monitor ndb manager
View as plain text
Hello Peter,

On Dec 16, 2010, at 09:12 , Peter Sørensen wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to do some monitoring of the ndb daemons from our local nagios system.
> Is the protocol they use described anywhere?

For monitoring MySQL Cluster you can check out:
1) the ndbinfo database in MySQL Cluster 7.1 and
2) the MGM API (which is C/C++):
  http://dev.mysql.com/doc/ndbapi/en/mgm-api.html

Cheers,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen
Oracle, MySQL Senior Support Engineer

ORACLE Deutschland B.V.&  Co. KG
Registered Office: Riesstr. 25, 80992 Muenchen, Germany
Commercial Register: Local Court Of Munich, HRA 95603

General Partner: ORACLE Deutschland Verwaltung B.V.
Rijnzathe 6, 3454PV De Meern, Niederlande
Register Of Chamber Of Commerce: Midden-Niederlande, No. 30143697
Managing Directors: Juergen Kunz, Marcel van de Molen, Alexander van der Ven

Thread
monitor ndb managerPeter Sørensen16 Dec
  • Re: monitor ndb managerGeert Vanderkelen16 Dec
    • RE: monitor ndb managerPeter Sørensen16 Dec
      • Re: monitor ndb managerJohan Andersson16 Dec