List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jon Stephens Date:December 14 2010 3:00am
Subject:Re: Missing ndb_config utility
View as plain text
On 14/12/10 00:44, Peter Sørensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm on ubuntu 10.04 and have used the package manager to install
> Mysql-cluster. Somehow the ndb_config utility is missing.
>
> It say that it can be found in the mysql-server package. But I have
> Of course installed the mysql-cluster package and don't want to try
> Installing the other.
>
> Can I get this utility from other sources ?

Hi Peter,

We don't have any control over how Ubuntu or any other distro packages
MySQL or MySQL Cluster.

I'd suggest you do one of the following:

1. Ask your question of the appropriate party or parties at
Canonical/Ubuntu -- they're the ones who need to provide guidance for
(and possibly fix the issues with) their packages.

2. Install MySQL Cluster from the source or binary releases that you can
obtain from the official MySQL downloads page at
http://dev.mysql.com/downloads/cluster/ -- they should include all
necessary MySQL Cluster executables. And if they don't, that's a bug and
we'll fix it.

Thanks!

jon.

--

Jon Stephens / MySQL Documentation Team
Oracle Svenska AB / Stockholm

Thread
Missing ndb_config utilityPeter Sørensen13 Dec
  • Re: Missing ndb_config utilityJon Stephens14 Dec
    • Re: Missing ndb_config utilityHartmut Holzgraefe14 Dec
RE: Missing ndb_config utilityPeter Sørensen14 Dec