List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:December 14 2010 3:06am
Subject:RE: Basic Question about Cluster Configuration
View as plain text
Hi Mike,

 You can specify what IP addresses to use by adding [TCP] sections to your config.ini
file. The syntax is explained in but the most
useful place to look is at the example shown in

Regards, Andrew.

Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationMike van Lammeren13 Dec
  • RE: Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationAndrew Morgan14 Dec
    • Re: Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationMike van Lammeren14 Dec