List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mike van Lammeren Date:December 13 2010 10:34pm
Subject:Basic Question about Cluster Configuration
View as plain text

I have a question about MySQL Cluster configuration. I'm probably missing
something simple, but I can't seem to figure it out/google it on my own.

I have two mgm servers on and I have two ndb
nodes on and The two ndb nodes also have
interfaces on a private vlan at and I want the
mgm servers to use 192.168.0.x to communicate with each other and the ndb
nodes, and I want the ndb nodes to talk to each other on 192.168.1.x.

How do I configure this?

Mike van Lammeren

Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationMike van Lammeren13 Dec
  • RE: Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationAndrew Morgan14 Dec
    • Re: Basic Question about Cluster ConfigurationMike van Lammeren14 Dec