List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:November 30 2010 1:16pm
Subject:Re: Question concerning ndbd --initial
View as plain text
Hi Peter,

 You are correct that using --initial for the data nodes would wipe out your data.

 You should restart the ndb_mgmd with --initial but not the data nodes. You can also avoid
shutting the whole cluster down if you want to. Restart the ndb_mgmd and when it is back
up, restart each of the data nodes in turn (wait for one to finish redrafting before
moving on to the next).

Andrew.