Hi,

I tried this and then it is _very_ fast. So I'm looking for new ideas, what and where to check.

Network?
Disk?
CPU-utilisation?
How can I see, if the ndb-connection-pool is saturated?

kind regards

Hendrik Woltersdorf
XCOM AG
Tel.: 0375/27008-580
Tel. mobil: 0178/5710078
Email: Hendrik.Woltersdorf@xcom.de

Inactive hide details for "Andrew Armstrong" ---25.11.2010 23:21:56---You could try selecting the matching rows a second time l"Andrew Armstrong" ---25.11.2010 23:21:56---You could try selecting the matching rows a second time later by their PK

          "Andrew Armstrong" <andrew@mammoth.com.au>

          25.11.2010 23:21

An

<cluster@lists.mysql.com>

Kopie

Thema

RE: Antwort: Re: reason for slow query ?

You could try selecting the matching rows a second time later by their PK
directly - is it still slow? If so perhaps the host that contains that
partition/row is suffering a performance problem?

- Andrew