List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:November 22 2010 7:54pm
Subject:RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connection
View as plain text
You say this happens even on mysql CLI? That tells me your
"interactive_timeout" or "wait_timeout" are too low. The default is
28,800 seconds (8hrs).

SHOW GLOBAL VARIABLES LIKE '%_timeout';

And look at those two above I mentioned. The amount listed is in
seconds. You can change/increase this setting (change both) via:

SET GLOBAL interactive_timeout = 3600; // 1hr

-Matthew

MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle18 Nov
  • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
    • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm19 Nov
        • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm22 Nov
            • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionBradley Watkins22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionMatthew Boehm22 Nov