List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Bradley Watkins Date:November 22 2010 6:11pm
Subject:RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connection
View as plain text

The contents of this e-mail are intended for the named addressee only. It contains
information that may be confidential. Unless you are the named addressee or an authorized
designee, you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it in
error please notify us immediately and then destroy it.

I'm with Jeff both on the idea of state tables aging out being your
problem and not having *any* kind of firewalling between API and data
nodes.

- Brad

Thread
MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle18 Nov
  • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
    • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm19 Nov
        • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm22 Nov
            • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionBradley Watkins22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionMatthew Boehm22 Nov