List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Jeff Sturm Date:November 22 2010 6:09pm
Subject:RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connection
View as plain text

I do not believe it
> is a memory issue, as I have not even imported my database into the
cluster yet, so
> only the default tables exist.

There's a firewall?  Does it do NAT translation?  All NAT devices must
keep a state table, and need to remove unused mappings after a period of
time.

I would never put a firewall between API and NDB nodes.  Just connect
them directly over a trusted network.

-Jeff

Thread
MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle18 Nov
  • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
    • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm19 Nov
        • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm22 Nov
            • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionBradley Watkins22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionMatthew Boehm22 Nov