List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:November 19 2010 8:38am
Subject:RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connection
View as plain text
Just to check, is it the connection between the mysql console and the mysqld that's being
lost or between the mysqld and the Data Nodes? It sounds as though it's the first case as
you say you can still connect when using SSH. Do you have a firewall on these machines and
if so, have you opened up port 3306 (or if you've changed the default, whatever port
you've selected). What mysql command are you using to connect (e.g. mysql -h 192.168.0.15
-P 3306 -u root).

Have you looked at the Cluster log file for the period when the connection is lost?

Regards, Andrew.

MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle18 Nov
  • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
    • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionAndrew Morgan19 Nov
      • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm19 Nov
        • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose Connectionartfire-kyle22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionJeff Sturm22 Nov
            • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionBradley Watkins22 Nov
          • RE: MySQL CLuster Data Nodes Lose ConnectionMatthew Boehm22 Nov