List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:stefano ppp Date:October 27 2010 12:00pm
Subject:Re: testing the cluster
View as plain text
Hi Andrew,
I undestand, so maybe the documentation I saw is not clear enought...

Regards
Stefano

2010/10/27 Andrew Morgan <andrew.morgan@stripped>

>  Hi Stefano by “SQL node” the documentation is referring to the MySQL
> Server (mysqld) processes. To insert a row into the data node you insert it
> in the MySQL Server which uses the NDB API to add the data to the data
> nodes. If you wanted to you could write a C++ app to use the NDB API
> directly but that’s more complex than using SQL.
>

> Regards, Andrew.

Thread
testing the clusterstefano ppp27 Oct
  • RE: testing the clusterAndrew Morgan27 Oct
    • Re: testing the clusterstefano ppp27 Oct
      • RE: testing the clusterAndrew Morgan27 Oct
        • Re: testing the clusterstefano ppp27 Oct
Re: testing the clusterGeert Vanderkelen27 Oct
  • Re: testing the clusterstefano ppp27 Oct
    • Re: testing the clusterDavid Ennis27 Oct
      • Re: testing the clusterstefano ppp27 Oct