List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:October 22 2010 7:54am
Subject:RE: MYSql Cluster with Redhat Clustering/GFS
View as plain text
Hi Laehr,

 MySQL Cluster isn't certified or tested on Red Hat Cluster and so you'd be using it at
your own risk (people would try to help if you ran into problems but it would be
best-effort). Not heard of anyone that's tried it but there could be someone on this
list.

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
MYSql Cluster with Redhat Clustering/GFSlaehr mistry22 Oct
  • RE: MYSql Cluster with Redhat Clustering/GFSAndrew Morgan22 Oct
  • Re: MYSql Cluster with Redhat Clustering/GFSMikael Ronstro┬Üm22 Oct