List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tears ! Date:October 21 2010 4:45am
Subject:Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initial
View as plain text
Dear Reza and Johan,

I am running another MySQL 5.1 server without cluster. For the tunning
purpose I have set these option in my.cnf.

Now my question is, can I use the same setting on my both storage nodes
under mysqld section?

Here is the list of that option.

*skip-name-resolve*
*federated*
*interactive_timeout = 120*
*wait_timeout = 120*
*key_buffer_size = 512M*
*max_connections = 800*
*max_connect_errors = 100*
*max_allowed_packet = 16M*
*table_open_cache = 2048*
*sort_buffer_size = 8M*
*join_buffer_size = 8M*
*read_buffer_size = 8M*
*read_rnd_buffer_size = 16M*
*myisam_sort_buffer_size = 64M*
*myisam_max_sort_file_size = 10G*
*thread_cache_size = 512*
*query_cache_size = 64M*
*query_cache_limit = 4M*
*# Try number of CPU's*2 for thread_concurrency*
*thread_concurrency = 16*
*ft_min_word_len = 3*
*tmp_table_size = 128M*
*expire_logs_days = 15*

Regards,

Umar

--
Umar Draz
Network Administrator

Thread
All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialreza20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialReza Iskandar Achmad21 Oct
      • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !21 Oct
        • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson21 Oct