List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Johan Andersson Date:October 20 2010 9:18pm
Subject:Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initial
View as plain text
.... And then restart _one_ data node at a time (and the mysqlds too if u have changed any
that affects them, like number of [mysqld] sections ) !
Br
Johan

On 20 okt 2010, at 22:32, "Tears !" <unix.co@stripped> wrote:

> Hi Reza, David and John,
>
> Thanks for your help, Unfortunatly i had run --initial command on both nodes
> (:.
>
> Now you people said, whenever I change something in config.ini.
>
> I should run ndb_mgmd --reload on management server ??
>
> Regards,
>
> Umar
>
> On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 12:45 AM, <reza@stripped> wrote:
>
>> Hello Umar,
>>
>> You should re-run ndb_mgmd with --reload option. And run ndbd without
>> --initial.
>>
>> As long as I know, --initial option would tell ndbd to re-initialized the
>> storage. Probably there's no way to recover your table except from backup.
>>
>> Hope that helps.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Reza

Thread
All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialreza20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialReza Iskandar Achmad21 Oct
      • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !21 Oct
        • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson21 Oct