List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tears ! Date:October 20 2010 8:32pm
Subject:Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initial
View as plain text
Hi Reza, David and John,

Thanks for your help, Unfortunatly i had run --initial command on both nodes
(:.

Now you people said, whenever I change something in config.ini.

I should run ndb_mgmd --reload on management server ??

Regards,

Umar

--
Umar Draz
Network Administrator

Thread
All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialreza20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialReza Iskandar Achmad21 Oct
      • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !21 Oct
        • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson21 Oct