List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:David Ennis Date:October 20 2010 8:05pm
Subject:Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initial
View as plain text
  Sorry.

Misread part of the message and replied too quickly.

As for getting your data back - it should get recovered from the other
nodes - unless you did the same step to each node.?

However, there should be a backup as well..
Each node has its own backup.  Luckily, the --initial does *not* remove
these.
The location is defined using BackupDataDir directive

Regards and sorry for the 2nd reply.. Should have read  more carefully.

-David

On 20/10/10 20:31, Tears ! wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> For some reason I had changed config.ini on management node.
>
> After that I had kill (ndbd) on both storage nodes. And then again start
> ndbd with ndbd --initial.
>
> But when I had checked tables in my database there was nothing , all tables
> were removed
>
> Would you please help me how I can recover my old tables.
>
> And what is the correct procedure to change config.ini and load again.
>
> Regards,
>
> Umar

Thread
All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialreza20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialReza Iskandar Achmad21 Oct
      • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !21 Oct
        • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson21 Oct