List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Tears ! Date:October 20 2010 7:31pm
Subject:All tables remove on ndbd --initial
View as plain text
Dear All,

For some reason I had changed config.ini on management node.

After that I had kill (ndbd) on both storage nodes. And then again start
ndbd with ndbd --initial.

But when I had checked tables in my database there was nothing , all tables
were removed

Would you please help me how I can recover my old tables.

And what is the correct procedure to change config.ini and load again.

Regards,

Umar

Thread
All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialDavid Ennis20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialreza20 Oct
Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
  • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson20 Oct
    • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialReza Iskandar Achmad21 Oct
      • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialTears !21 Oct
        • Re: All tables remove on ndbd --initialJohan Andersson21 Oct