List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Joshua Gordon Date:October 8 2010 5:35pm
Subject:RE: changing the location of online backup.
View as plain text
This is good advice. The real issue is when upgrading my cluster to new HD's we have run
into an issue with a specific query. I have reported this to the support at mysql but
have not found a solution. So I am a bit concerned and do not want to upgrade my primary
cluster drives until I get the other issue resolved. The NFS is actually a connection to
a large storage array are you suggesting a fiber san? Do you have any other suggestions?

Thanks Joshua Gordon