List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Reza Iskandar Achmad Date:October 4 2010 8:00pm
Subject:Very Slow Insert Performance
View as plain text
Hello All,

We're performing a database import from standalone MySQL to Cluster. The
import procedure is using dump file. The problem is insert is very slow,
takes ages to finish.

Our Cluster is in Gigabit Network, RAID 5 disks, nbdmtd. How can I
investigate and find the solution for this situation?

Thanks,
reza

Thread
Very Slow Insert Performance Reza Iskandar Achmad4 Oct
  • Re: Very Slow Insert PerformanceStewart Smith2 Nov
Re: Very Slow Insert PerformanceReza Iskandar Achmad5 Oct
  • Re: Very Slow Insert PerformanceJohan Andersson5 Oct
    • Re: Very Slow Insert PerformanceReza Iskandar Achmad8 Oct