List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ramarovelo Date:September 28 2010 8:16am
Subject:Re: High availability implementation
View as plain text
On 09/28/2010 10:58 AM, Andrew Morgan wrote:
> Are you able to provide some details of your current configuration (hardware,
> database size etc.)? To move from a non-HA to a HA implementation there will have to be
> some configuration changes - when you say "withaout changing any configuration" do you
> mean "without adding new hardware" (if so then that may be possible if you currently have
> more than 1 server and are not using their full storage or CPU capacity but any HA
> solution has to include some level of hardware redundancy)?
>
> Regards, Andrew.

Andrew,
Yes without adding new hardware, I have 2 servers and I want to create a
new one. The task is then to move from the old ones to new one without
interruption of all services.

Thanks
Thread
Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Dan Frincu26 Jul
    • Performance and Scalability and clusterJeff - ES Schweiger23 Sep
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Dan Frincu26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Stewart Smith26 Jul
    • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães26 Jul
      • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Jason Brooke26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.David Ennis26 Jul
    • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães27 Jul
  • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterYves Trudeau23 Sep
    • RE: Performance and Scalability and clusterJeff - ES Schweiger23 Sep
      • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterAdam Dixon23 Sep
        • RE: Performance and Scalability and clusterAndrew Morgan24 Sep
          • High availability implementationramarovelo28 Sep
            • RE: High availability implementationAndrew Morgan28 Sep
              • Re: High availability implementationMat Keep28 Sep
              • Re: High availability implementationramarovelo28 Sep
      • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterMikael Ronstrošm24 Sep