List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Karl Kloppenborg Date:September 24 2010 12:29am
Subject:Help! I keep getting MySQL Cluster error 4350
View as plain text
Hey ClusterKings :)

I recently have been asked to setup a MySQL Active - Active NDB cluster, which is fine as
I did it a number of times in a test environment...

However our test environment had the following:

2x Cluster processing nodes (running the MySQL NDB daemon + MySQL server)
	- 8GB ram
	Data-Storage - 6GB
	Index-Storage - 500MB

2x Database Managers running NDBD_MGM
	-Plus HA LdirectorD

However the MySQL Production environment now has the following:

2x cluster processing nodes (running the MySQL NDB daemon + MySQL server)
	- 144GB ram
	-  8x 300GB SAS - Raid 10
	- Data-Storage = 135GB Ram
	- Index-Storage = 5GB RAM

This error started producing in the Production environment when I increased the
max_allowed_packet to 64MB

---
Database Error: Got error 4350 'Transaction already aborted' from NDBCLUSTER
---

So I am wondering if any of you could shed some light on it please as I am struggling to
work out the cause / fix!

Cheers,
Karl Kloppenborg
Head of Development -- Crucial Paradigm.

Thread
Help! I keep getting MySQL Cluster error 4350Karl Kloppenborg24 Sep