List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:September 23 2010 11:26pm
Subject:RE: Performance and Scalability and cluster
View as plain text
Hi Jeff,

 To get a feel for what is possible, Cluster benchmarks are published at
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/benchmarks/mysql-cluster/

Regards, Andrew.

Andrew Morgan | MySQL Senior Product Manager
Mobile: +447833483595
Web: www.clusterdb.com
United Kingdom

ORACLE Corporation UK Ltd is a company incorporated in England & Wales | Company Reg.
No. 1782505 | Reg. office: Oracle Parkway, Thames Valley Park, Reading RG6 1RA

Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Dan Frincu26 Jul
    • Performance and Scalability and clusterJeff - ES Schweiger23 Sep
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Dan Frincu26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Stewart Smith26 Jul
    • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães26 Jul
      • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Jason Brooke26 Jul
  • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.David Ennis26 Jul
    • Re: Converting MyISAM with 300GB to NDB.Ricardo Soares Guimarães27 Jul
  • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterYves Trudeau23 Sep
    • RE: Performance and Scalability and clusterJeff - ES Schweiger23 Sep
      • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterAdam Dixon23 Sep
        • RE: Performance and Scalability and clusterAndrew Morgan24 Sep
          • High availability implementationramarovelo28 Sep
            • RE: High availability implementationAndrew Morgan28 Sep
              • Re: High availability implementationMat Keep28 Sep
              • Re: High availability implementationramarovelo28 Sep
      • Re: Performance and Scalability and clusterMikael Ronstrošm24 Sep