List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:September 19 2010 1:37pm
Subject:Re: Help Required
View as plain text
Hi
the resources below will help you determine whether MySQL Cluster is the
right choice for your application and recommended systems specs (note,
registration is required to access these resources):

Deployment Best Practices:
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/on-demand-webinars/display-od-559.html
This is an on-demand webinar from the cluster consulting practice lead
who discusses both considerations to make as you move from InnoDB to
Cluster, and recommended system / networking specs

5 Steps to Get Started, and Scale
http://www.mysql.com/news-and-events/on-demand-webinars/display-od-566.html
Another on-demand webinar covering how to get the software, install,
configure and run it on a single host for evaluation, before then
scaling it across multiple nodes

Please let us know if these help

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605
Twitter: @matkeep

Thread
Help RequiredTears !19 Sep
  • Re: Help RequiredGeert Vanderkelen19 Sep
  • Re: Help RequiredMat Keep19 Sep
Re: Help RequiredGeert Vanderkelen20 Sep
Re: Help RequiredGeert Vanderkelen20 Sep
  • Re: Help RequiredTears !20 Sep
    • Re: Help RequiredGeert Vanderkelen20 Sep