List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimiliano Ziccardi Date:September 14 2010 7:41am
Subject:Re: Problem with the NDB database engine
View as plain text
Hi David!

I tried to completely remove the underscore, but the problem persists.

The same script works with InnoDB....

Any other idea?
Is this a bug?

Regards,
Massimiliano

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 18:18, David Ennis <david@stripped> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Have you tried escaping the underscore on the table name in the create
> statement?
>
> -david
>

> Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
>
>> HI all!
>> The previous error has gone, however, it fails creating this table:
>>
>> create table User_ (
>>    uuid_ varchar(75) null,
>>    userId bigint not null primary key,
>>    companyId bigint,
>>    createDate datetime null,
>>    modifiedDate datetime null,
>>    defaultUser tinyint,
>>    contactId bigint,
>>    password_ varchar(75) null,
>>    passwordEncrypted tinyint,
>>    passwordReset tinyint,
>>    passwordModifiedDate datetime null,
>>    digest varchar(255) null,
>>    reminderQueryQuestion varchar(75) null,
>>    reminderQueryAnswer varchar(75) null,
>>    graceLoginCount integer,
>>    screenName varchar(75) null,
>>    emailAddress varchar(75) null,
>>    facebookId bigint,
>>    openId varchar(1024) null,
>>    portraitId bigint,
>>    languageId varchar(75) null,
>>    timeZoneId varchar(75) null,
>>    greeting varchar(255) null,
>>    comments longtext null,
>>    firstName varchar(75) null,
>>    middleName varchar(75) null,
>>    lastName varchar(75) null,
>>    jobTitle varchar(100) null,
>>    loginDate datetime null,
>>    loginIP varchar(75) null,
>>    lastLoginDate datetime null,
>>    lastLoginIP varchar(75) null,
>>    lastFailedLoginDate datetime null,
>>    failedLoginAttempts integer,
>>    lockout tinyint,
>>    lockoutDate datetime null,
>>    agreedToTermsOfUse tinyint,
>>    active_ tinyint
>> ) engine NDB;
>>
>> the error is :
>>
>> ERROR 1005 (HY000): Can't create table 'lportal.user_' (errno: 140)
>>
>> and
>>
>> perror --ndb 140
>>
>> Illegal ndb error code: 140
>> MySQL error code 140: Wrong create options
>> Win32 error code 140: The system tried to join a drive to a directory on a
>> substituted drive.
>>
>> Any help?
>>
>> Thank you in advance,
>> Massimiliano Ziccardi

Thread
Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineJon Stephens13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • RE: Problem with the NDB database engineAndrew Morgan13 Sep
        • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
          • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
              • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database enginePekka Nousiainen14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineGeert Vanderkelen14 Sep
                    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe14 Sep
Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep