List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimiliano Ziccardi Date:September 13 2010 2:57pm
Subject:Re: Problem with the NDB database engine
View as plain text
Hi Andrew! Thank you very much!
That was the problem!

I've installed it as windows service, and I didn't notice it didn't include
the --initial parameter!!!

Thank you all for your precious help!!

Massimiliano

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 16:43, Andrew Morgan <andrew.morgan@stripped>wrote:

> Hi Massimiliano,
>
>  When you restart your ndb_mgmd process are you including the --initial
> option (to force it to reread config.ini)?
>
> Regards, Andrew.

Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineJon Stephens13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • RE: Problem with the NDB database engineAndrew Morgan13 Sep
        • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
          • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
              • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database enginePekka Nousiainen14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineGeert Vanderkelen14 Sep
                    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe14 Sep
Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep