List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimiliano Ziccardi Date:September 13 2010 2:17pm
Subject:Re: Problem with the NDB database engine
View as plain text
Thank you!!!
I think that's the problem!!

I don't know why, but the command you gave me gives this output:
   1000 1000

So, I think it is ignoring the MaxNoOfAttributes I set into the
configuration file....

I've to admit I'm a newbie about the cluster configuration of MySQL,
however, this is what I do to change the MaxNoOfAttributes (please tell me
if I miss something!!)
1) Stop the ndbd services on both servers
2) Stop the ndb_mgmd service on the master server
3) Stop both the mysql server services
4) change the config.ini file on the master server (I think I should change
something on the nodes too, but could not find any instruction about that)
5) restart everything

Thanks a lot,
Massimiliano

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 16:03, Hartmut Holzgraefe <
hartmut.holzgraefe@stripped> wrote:

> On 09/13/2010 03:27 PM, Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
>
>  1) How can I know the current MaxNoOfAttributes of mysql? I need that to
>> be
>> sure that mysql is actually reading my config file
>>

> ndb_config -q MaxNoOfAttributes
>
> --
> hartmut

Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineJon Stephens13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • RE: Problem with the NDB database engineAndrew Morgan13 Sep
        • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
          • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
              • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database enginePekka Nousiainen14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineGeert Vanderkelen14 Sep
                    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe14 Sep
Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep