List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimiliano Ziccardi Date:September 13 2010 1:49pm
Subject:Re: Problem with the NDB database engine
View as plain text
Hi David!

you say you are creating a DB, but the error is about creating a table (or
> so it seams)

You are right: i used the wrong word. I was meaning that I launch a script
that creates the whole DB.

I must send you the whole script because starting from the 'mbcategory'
table, all tables fails with the 708 error, however the file is too big to
be attached to this e-mail.
It gets 29000 bytes if bzipped, so I'll try to send an empty mail with just
that file attached...

Thank you!

Regards,
Massimiliano

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 15:34, David Ennis <david@stripped> wrote:

> Hello.
>
> Can you please also include the commands for creating the table..
>
> you say you are creating a DB, but the error is about creating a table (or
> so it seams)
>
> The actual statements may be invaluable to anyone trying to assist.
>
> Regards,
> David Ennis
>
> "..
>
> Massimiliano Ziccardi wrote:
>
>> Hi all.
>>
>> I've configured my mysql cluster, and I'm trying to create my DB, however,
>> always get the
>>  Can't create table 'mytable' (errno: 708)
>>
>> ..."

Thread
Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineJon Stephens13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • RE: Problem with the NDB database engineAndrew Morgan13 Sep
        • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
          • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
              • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database enginePekka Nousiainen14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineGeert Vanderkelen14 Sep
                    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe14 Sep
Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep