List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Massimiliano Ziccardi Date:September 13 2010 1:27pm
Subject:Problem with the NDB database engine
View as plain text
Hi all.

I've configured my mysql cluster, and I'm trying to create my DB, however, I
always get the
 Can't create table 'mytable' (errno: 708)

I already tried to change the MaxNoOfAttributes value, but it seems that's
not the solution....

I have two questions:
1) How can I know the current MaxNoOfAttributes of mysql? I need that to be
sure that mysql is actually reading my config file
2) Is there any other configuration I can try to fix such error?

Follows my config.ini:

[ndb_mgmd]
hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
datadir=E:\database\cluster\ndb_data
id=1

[ndbd default]
noofreplicas=2

[ndbd]
hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
MaxNoOfAttributes = 25000
MaxNoOfTables = 1600
id=3

[ndbd]
hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
MaxNoOfAttributes = 25000
MaxNoOfTables = 1600

id=4

[mysqld]
hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
id=50

[mysqld]
hostname=xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
id=51

Many thanks in advance,
Massimiliano Ziccardi

Thread
Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineJon Stephens13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe13 Sep
    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
      • RE: Problem with the NDB database engineAndrew Morgan13 Sep
        • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
          • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineDavid Ennis13 Sep
              • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database enginePekka Nousiainen14 Sep
                • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
                  • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineGeert Vanderkelen14 Sep
                    • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi14 Sep
            • Re: Problem with the NDB database engineHartmut Holzgraefe14 Sep
Re: Problem with the NDB database engineMassimiliano Ziccardi13 Sep