List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Dmitry Cherkasov Date:September 3 2010 2:43pm
Subject:Re: Configuracion Cluster,
View as plain text
RAM amount actually depends upon the size of your database. We
successfully run cluster nodes on servers with 4-12GB of RAM for up to
1GB databases.
Another thing that matters a lot is number of CPU cores. Data nodes
run significantly better on multicore CPUs with appropriate
configuration tunning.
IMHO, 4 available CPU cores on data nodes is required minimum.

Dmitry Cherkasov