List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:September 3 2010 7:54am
Subject:Re: Configuracion Cluster,
View as plain text
As per the datasheet, the minimum and recommended are as follows:

Memory: 16 GB+ RAM recommended minimum
1 GB minimum)

HDD: 18 GB+ (3 GB

Network: Gigabit Ethernet;
for eight nodes or more,
dedicated MySQL Cluster
Interconnect, for example,
SCI, recommended for
maximum scalability.

We ran a webinar last week with the Cluster Consulting lead which
provided more best practices detail on CPU, RAM, disk (for checkpointing
& for disk-based tables), network configs, etc

The replay can be accessed from here (note, registration is required if
you don't already have an account on worth it!):

Fulton, John K (Jay Fulton) wrote:
> Hello, Good Day.
> I'm new to MySQL cluster administration & would like to know what is the minimum
> required configuration for CentOS over Red Hat 5.4

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & HA Programs
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605
Twitter: matkeep

Configuracion ClusterGeraldine B. Diaz2 Sep
  • RE: Configuracion Cluster, Jay Fulton)2 Sep
    • Re: Configuracion Cluster,Mat Keep3 Sep
      • Re: Configuracion Cluster,Dmitry Cherkasov3 Sep
  • RE: Configuracion Cluster,David Ennis2 Sep