List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Hutchings Date:August 17 2010 9:18pm
Subject:Re: Got temporary error 899 'Rowid already allocated' from NDBCLUSTER
during INSERT
View as plain text
Hello Richard,

On 17/08/10 22:06, Richard McCluskey wrote:
> So under load I am getting this error message from the cluster. I have
> filed a bug report for it but was wondering if the forum folks had a
> quick workaround?
>
> Scenario :
> I have 6 front end servers that all use tomcat/java to write impressions
> to a table on the cluster. Under load our tomcat logs get filled up with
> these error msgs ..
>
> tracker.log:java.sql.SQLException: Got temporary error 899 'Rowid
> already allocated' from NDBCLUSTER

> Any help would be much appreciated,

I believe this is due to something known as "LCP wobble".  From previous
experience if you are using CompressedLCP this can cause this and it
should be disabled.  If not please upload your config.ini to the bug report.

Kind Regards
--
Andrew Hutchings, MySQL Senior Technical Support Engineer, Americas
Oracle Corporation UK Limited.