List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Nadav Benedek Date:August 2 2010 8:34am
Subject:RE: foreign key problems
View as plain text
Many thanks.

1. I hope in the future FK will be added to mysql cluster. I know that
Oracle RAC has this feature.
2. My dream, and I guess everyone's dream is to have both data integrity and
high performance.
    No doubt that FK implementation reduce performance.
    So, what I can do, is having triggers functioning as FK, and to use them
while running on
    development/beta site, and remove them while working on production.

foreign key problemsnikhilh8 Feb
  • Re: foreign key problemsJon Stephens8 Feb
    • Re: foreign key problemsGeert Vanderkelen8 Feb
Re: foreign key problemsGeert Vanderkelen8 Feb
  • Re: foreign key problemsNadav Benedek1 Aug
    • Re: foreign key problemsMARK CALLAGHAN1 Aug
    • RE: foreign key problemsAndrew Morgan2 Aug
      • Re: foreign key problemsJon Stephens2 Aug
      • RE: foreign key problemsNadav Benedek2 Aug