List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Alejandro J. Ramírez Date:July 1 2004 9:18pm
Subject:RE: ODBC and MySQL Cluster?
View as plain text
Johan:

WOW, this is just amazing, seems a little complicated to configure, but
nothing in Linux is for the faint of heart :), still I wish for the
MySQL ODBC to have a fallback feature in a not so distant future. (is it
available in the new ODBC alfa Mikael?), Maybe in the MySQL Cluster
5.0?? Anyway... great job guys!

Alejandro Ramírez