List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:ismael Django Date:July 20 2010 7:57pm
Subject:Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?
View as plain text
I would like to know if it's possible to use LCP and Redo Log files to
restore a MySQL cluster data.
I use a tool that execute the command across my node so when I performed
--initial (instead of nothing) it retart all my nodes and I lost all my
data.
Like my last backup is very old, i would kie to know if there is any chance
to have my data back.

Thanks

Thread
Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?ismael Django20 Jul
  • Re: Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?Andrew Hutchings20 Jul
    • Re: Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?Joshua Gordon20 Jul
      • Re: Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?ismael Django21 Jul
        • Re: Is it possible to Restore after a --initial performed?Geert Vanderkelen21 Jul