List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Mat Keep Date:July 13 2010 6:33am
Subject:Re: push down join
View as plain text
Hi Aaron
thanks for your interest in MySQL Cluster

The push-down-join project is making great progress, and we have already
received some really good feedback from the community.

We are working to release this functionality during the course of
Oracle's Fiscal Year 2011, ending May 31st 2011 - we can't be any more
specific on dates.  As ever, usual disclaimers apply, ie dates and plans
can change without notice

There is a good overview of getting started with the project on Andrew
Morgan's blog:
http://www.clusterdb.com/mysql-cluster/trying-out-mysql-push-down-join-spj-preview/

We are also keen to receive feedback from real world testing, i.e.
    * Does what we have right now improve performance for you?
    * Are there other types of JOINs we should support in order to
improve performance in you application (currently only eq_ref is supported)?
    * What application are you using?

You can send feedback via the following list: spj-feedback@stripped

Regards
Mat

--
Regards

Mat Keep
MySQL Cluster & Replication Product Team
Oracle Corp.
+44 (0)7765 898-605
Skype: mat.keep
Twitter: matkeep