List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Geert Vanderkelen Date:June 16 2010 1:37pm
Subject:Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to Linux
View as plain text
On Jun 16, 2010, at 14:54 , Subodh Nair wrote:
..
> Sure it is Windows platform. But the handle leak is caused due to the mysqld
> process. Is this version of mysql cluster known to have this bug.

No idea, I never use the MS Windows-thing :)

> As can be seen from the log I had included earlier, the handle count
> increases after every write or read operation.

Chatting with developers, it would be good if you could open a bug report for this using:
  http://bugs.mysql.com

Cheers,

Geert

--
Geert Vanderkelen, MySQL Senior Support Engineer
Sun Microsystems GmbH     Sonnenallee 1, D-85551 Kirchheim-Heimstetten

Geschaeftsfuehrer: Jürgen Kunz                          HRB MUC 161028

Thread
[Fwd: RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to Linux]Matthew Montgomery25 Mar
  • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxMatthew Montgomery25 Mar
    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
      • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
        • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
          • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
            • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
              • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
                • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair24 Jun
                  • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen24 Jun
                    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair25 Jun
  • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair29 Mar
    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxStewart Smith29 Mar
      • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair29 Mar
        • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxAndrew Morgan29 Mar
          • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair31 Mar
            • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen31 Mar
              • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair31 Mar