List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:seven duan Date:June 2 2010 8:44am
Subject:Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql
cluster node?
View as plain text
hi johan,
thanks to your kindly reply.
I am not familiar with mysql cluster.
could you help to clarify what support propagation or not more details?
YES:
create table, index?
NO:
grant, trigger, stored procedure, view

BR,
seven

--
Best Regards,
Seven

Thread
How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql cluster node?seven duan2 Jun
  • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysqlcluster node?Johan Andersson2 Jun
    • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql cluster node?seven duan2 Jun
  • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysqlcluster node?Hartmut Holzgraefe2 Jun