List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:seven duan Date:June 2 2010 8:10am
Subject:How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql
cluster node?
View as plain text
I have deployed a mysql cluster with 3 sql nodes.
I create a NDB table in node1, then other nodes will create this table,too.
I create a view in node1, then other nodes will not create this view.
Now, my question is
How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql cluster
node?
Do I have to create view on other nodes one by one?
thanks,
--
Best Regards,
Seven

Thread
How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql cluster node?seven duan2 Jun
  • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysqlcluster node?Johan Andersson2 Jun
    • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysql cluster node?seven duan2 Jun
  • Re: How to enable propagation of create view operation to other mysqlcluster node?Hartmut Holzgraefe2 Jun