List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Magnus Blåudd Date:May 24 2010 7:50am
Subject:Re: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reached
View as plain text
Andrew Hutchings skrev 2010-05-22 07:22:
> Hello Matthew,
>
> On 21/05/10 23:25, Boehm, Matthew wrote:
>> Upgrading now. Shutdown cluster. Upgraded all RPMs. Tried to come back
>> online. Crash. Some issue on node 1 with "file not found". Initial'd it
>> then brought nodes 2 and 3 up. They (thankfully!) started and are now
>> synching node 1. Waiting for that to finish before bringing node 4 up.
>
> Interesting, I don't believe I have seen this problem yet.
>
>> Noticed that in the individual ndbd node log files, I'd see lines like
>> this:
>>
>> [ndbd] INFO -- Start phase 5 completed
>
> Yep, I wrote the patch to do that ;)
>
>> But when in the ndb_mgm, `all status` it always said "Last completed
>> phase 0" all the way until it 'Started'. That normal? I don't think so.
>> I always remember seeing the correct phase in the manager.
>
> We are aware of this and are still analyzing the problem. I will try and
> work on this over the weekend. For now we recommend using 'tail' on the
> logs to see the current phase.
>
> Kind Regards

http://bugs.mysql.com/bug.php?id=52652
Thread
nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedMatthew Boehm21 May
  • RE: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedJoshua Gordon21 May
  • Re: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedAndrew Hutchings21 May
    • RE: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedMatthew Boehm22 May
      • Re: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedAndrew Hutchings22 May
        • Re: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedMagnus Blåudd24 May
Re: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reachedJoshua Gordon22 May