List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Boehm Date:May 21 2010 10:25pm
Subject:RE: nodes ignoring MemReportFrequency setting when 80% reached
View as plain text
Hi Andrew,
Upgrading now. Shutdown cluster. Upgraded all RPMs. Tried to come back
online. Crash. Some issue on node 1 with "file not found". Initial'd it
then brought nodes 2 and 3 up. They (thankfully!) started and are now
synching node 1. Waiting for that to finish before bringing node 4 up.

Noticed that in the individual ndbd node log files, I'd see lines like
this:

[ndbd] INFO     -- Start phase 5 completed

But when in the ndb_mgm, `all status` it always said "Last completed
phase 0" all the way until it 'Started'.  That normal? I don't think so.
I always remember seeing the correct phase in the manager.

-Matthew