List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Matthew Montgomery Date:March 25 2010 3:23pm
Subject:RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to Linux
View as plain text
On Thu, 2010-03-25 at 10:18 -0500, Matthew Montgomery wrote:
> email message attachment, "Forwarded message - RE: MySQL cluster-
> migrating from WIndows to Linux"

At what phase does the node hang?

Show the results of
ndb_mgm> ALL STATUS;

and the management node log.  It could be that the RH box isn't
communicating with the Windows box at all due to a firewall or hostname
resolution problem.

--
Matthew Montgomery
MySQL Senior Support Engineer

Thread
[Fwd: RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to Linux]Matthew Montgomery25 Mar
  • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxMatthew Montgomery25 Mar
    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
      • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
        • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
          • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
            • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair16 Jun
              • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen16 Jun
                • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair24 Jun
                  • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen24 Jun
                    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair25 Jun
  • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair29 Mar
    • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxStewart Smith29 Mar
      • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair29 Mar
        • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxAndrew Morgan29 Mar
          • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair31 Mar
            • Re: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxGeert Vanderkelen31 Mar
              • RE: MySQL cluster- migrating from WIndows to LinuxSubodh Nair31 Mar