List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 17 2010 4:52pm
Subject:RE: Replication from a cluster
View as plain text
Hi Candice,

 Performing row-based replication from Cluster to another database where the
tables are stored using InnoDB or MyISAM is certainly a valid option.

 Here are a couple of Blogs that cover that topic:

http://www.clusterdb.com/mysql-cluster/mysql-cluster-flexibility-of-replicat
ion/
http://johanandersson.blogspot.com/2009/05/ha-mysql-write-scaling-using-clus
ter-to.html

The limitations are documented here:
http://dev.mysql.com/doc/mysql-cluster-excerpt/5.1/en/mysql-cluster-replicat
ion-issues.html

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
Replication from a clusterCandice Savino17 Mar
  • Re: Replication from a clusterpetya17 Mar
    • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith24 Mar
  • RE: Replication from a clusterAndrew Morgan17 Mar
  • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith24 Mar
    • Re: Replication from a clusterHartmut Holzgraefe24 Mar
      • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith25 Mar