List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Candice Savino Date:March 17 2010 3:08pm
Subject:Replication from a cluster
View as plain text
Hi,

What would be the most stable way of moving data from a cluster to a read
only db?  If I did row based replication from ndb to an innodb engine is
that stable?  I know that statement based replication will not work with
ndb.  Is it more stable to do row based replication from a cluster to a read
only cluster?

Thank you,
Candice

Thread
Replication from a clusterCandice Savino17 Mar
  • Re: Replication from a clusterpetya17 Mar
    • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith24 Mar
  • RE: Replication from a clusterAndrew Morgan17 Mar
  • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith24 Mar
    • Re: Replication from a clusterHartmut Holzgraefe24 Mar
      • Re: Replication from a clusterStewart Smith25 Mar