List:Cluster« Previous MessageNext Message »
From:Andrew Morgan Date:March 9 2010 8:32am
Subject:RE: Problem when adding new data nodes to MySQL Cluster
View as plain text
Hi Anand,

 This doesn't directly address your question but from MySQL Cluster 7.0 onwards, there is
a procedure for adding nodes on-line (no loss of service or data) - the steps are
explained in the white paper at
http://www.mysql.com/why-mysql/white-papers/mysql_wp_cluster7_architecture.php

Regards, Andrew.

Thread
Problem when adding new data nodes to MySQL ClusterAnand Sriraman9 Mar
RE: Problem when adding new data nodes to MySQL ClusterAndrew Morgan9 Mar
  • Re: Problem when adding new data nodes to MySQL ClusterJon Stephens9 Mar